Friday, December 29, 2006

Lucky Strike

Although maybe not so lucky?
It was Melanie's birthday today so we went to celebrate at Lucky Strike at Hollywood & Highland. Check me out on the alley, pretty sheepy, huh? I started strong but slowly lost my beginner's luck. Besides, it's a lot more challenging to bowl with hooves. But it was good times nontheless. Because of my size, my friends thought it would be hilarious if they stuffed me into a 14 lb ball. Not so funny as I could see parts of my body I never envisioned seeing. Ugh. Anyway, we enjoyed many tasty treats including cheese fries, nachos and baked brie. Oh, and watch out for super crabby waitresses (snappy!). All in all it was a memmorable evening and Anzai's, next time you're going down!!!

Happy Birthday Melanie!!!

Lucky Strike
http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/
6801 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028

No comments: