Monday, July 10, 2006

La Maison du Pain

Wonderful flaky goodness! I first heard about this house of bread through one of my clients, and since it's located fairly close to me I thought I'd try it out. My first purchase included a cinnamon roll and a ginormous square bread (no idea what it's called). At first glance, I was unsure about the cinnamon roll. I'm guilty of indulging in the occasional Cinnabun and love its gooey fatty madness. However, this cinnamon roll at La Maison I now crave; it's light, flaky and flavorful. Delightful! The square-bread-thing was also fantastic - not too sweet with a great texture that's lightly caramelized. Since my first purchase, I've returned numerous times usually buying things for client meetings and friends (all of whom have raved about the pastries). In addition to the flaky goodness, the owners always greet their customers with a friendly welcome.

La Maison du Pain
5373 Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90019
(323) 934-5858

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hello sheep,
This spread of bread looks delicious. Definitely a good find.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the fall publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=winavi ipod psp 3gp mp4 video converter 3.1 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg