Saturday, October 14, 2006

Cafe Thailand

Cafe Thailand is one of the best meals I've had in Australia. It was one of those lazy vacation days where you didn't plan anything and just kind of wondered the streets when we stumbled upon it. We were basically the only two people in the restaurant. Anyway, I had my usual Pad Thai and Monte ordered his favorite, Green Curry. We were both pleasantly surprised! Mmmmm, mmmm, goodness! After our meal we got gelato (of course!) and walked down to their shopping center and found Target. But it's "Target." not "Target" - does is matter that it has a period after the name? I was so excited thinking of all the interesting Australia products I could buy but it turned out to be more like really bad JC Penny's instead of Target. Oh well, at least my lunch was good!

Cafe Thailand
Shop 7/93
Corner Aplin Street and The Esplanade
Carins 4870
Phone: 40412624

No comments: