Saturday, October 14, 2006

Port Douglas and Bill Clinton?

We traveled to Port Douglas, the home of Steve Irwin...who sadly died only a couple days after we left. This was one of my favorite spots on our trip. It's a beautiful little town that reminded me a bit of a city in Orange County - maybe Laguna Beachish. We had a couple of great meals including one at the Jade Inn, and we picked this restaurant mainly because Bill Clinton ate there and figured if it was good enough for Bill it would be okay with us.

Jade Inn
39 Macrossan St.
Port Douglas, QLD 4877

We also enjoyed the best fish & chips I've had at some restaurant I unfortunately never got a card for. Fish & chips with some VB hits the spot! Would love to have some right now. Ugh! Anyway, check out my (fried, of course) dessert! If you're going to eat a banana this is the way to do it!

No comments: