Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Humphrey!!!


We celebrated Humphrey's 4th birthday Saturday evening at Casa Anzai (a fine establishment). Although he wanted to eat me - I still love Humphrey! Isn't he handsome? Besides, how can you resist an English Bulldog in flashdance attire?

Unfortunately, when we arrived none of us got much love from Hump because he was REALLY into his brand new green frog thing (located under right pit in picture) which luckily he wanted to eat that more than me. So instead of going straight to work with butt massages (Humphrey's favorite!) we happily enjoyed food from his motherland. Beer, fish and chips! Fish was provided by:

Penguin Fish and Chips
5952 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035-2658
(323) 933-7661

We had a variety of fish to choose from - red snapper, catfish and sole (my favorite). I'm a novice at fish and chips but decided i liked it best with a little malt vinegar and tartar sauce (perhaps that's an English Pub faux pas but it was tasty to me!). Humphrey's mom also made a fabulous dessert spread including brownies, paw-shaped cookie bars, carrot cake and a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Cheers to Humphrey! Festive occassions at Casa Anzai rocks!

P.S. I am not a lush.

No comments: